|The ISC seeks to expand our Members’ personal and corporate potential in technology and science. We are a Consortium of innovators, thought-leaders, artists, change agents, technologists, scientists, interns and individuals who are passionate about the art of the possible.
BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION…
The ISC provides member companies opportunities to be thought-leaders and create value by:
- Participating in funded government and industry projects that are open to ISC corporate members
- Providing opportunities to nurture teamwork and collaboration among corporate members
- Hosting events showcasing corporate member technologies and solutions to government, academia and industry
- Becoming involved in STEM/STEAM initiatives to support and mentor the next generation of innovators
- Offering public engagement opportunities for member companies
- Recognizing innovators with awards and public visibility
- Introducing member companies and partners to new markets and revenue streams
- Access to tools and technology that will enable individuals and organizations to coordinate and collaborate together more seamlessly
ISC believes that government procurement regimen should not be a barrier to delivering high-value solutions. The ISC advocates streamlined procurements and alternative contracting vehicles to simplify delivery of solutions to government agencies. We also help member companies better understand and deal with the rigorous government procurement processes.
Corporate Memberships – The ISC accepts corporate membership applications from companies and research organizations who develop, integrate, or deliver science and technology solutions. A key benefit of paid Corporate Membership is the opportunity to participate in ISC projects which receive funding from the Government or other organizations.
Personal Memberships – Individuals in organizations that hold positions supporting science and technology may apply for individual membership.
Academic and Government Memberships – Individuals with who are affiliated with a school or government agency are eligible for free membership in the ISC.
Corporate Sponsor Memberships – The ISC accepts corporate sponsors as members from all organizations that do not meet the above requirements, but support ISC Members and the ISC’s mission to solve hard problems. Learn more about Sponsorship Level Benefits…
The ISC reserves the right to accept or disapprove applications for Membership.
Membership Level Fees
Individual and Corporate:
|Type||Employees||# of Membership Accts||Cost|
|Sole Proprietor||1 (yourself)||1||$250|
|Mission Partner Sponsor||N/A||4||$10,000|
|Strategic Partner Sponsor||N/A||10||$15,000|
*This discounted rate for Start Ups is for the first year only.
Academic and Government:
NOTE: To receive your complimentary membership, please create your membership account using your .gov, .mil, or .edu email address. If your institution has a different type of email address (i.e.; .org), but you feel it qualifies as government or academia, please contact Membership directly.